Come and work in our Bar and Kitchen.
We are not currently recruiting for this role, to be considered for future vacancies please apply below.
However, we are always looking for great people who can demonstrate skills working in a busy and fun hospitality and bar environment.
Our team is a group of hardworking individuals who love to work together through busy shifts and enjoy the occasional beer outside of work together.
Stroud Brewery is committed to being a living wage employer, with great benefits whilst employed for the business.
If you would like to be considered for a bar or kitchen role in the future then please Apply Here
If you have previous bar experience and interested to work as a Bar Supervisor Apply Here
To ensure the efficient and safe running of the Stroud Brewery Bar for the enjoyment of our customers.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and cafe customers
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and hot beverages
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar stock
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Cleaning and maintenance: Ensuring the venue is kept clean
- Ensure the public are safe
- Support bar requirements for regular events
- Taking orders from public and pubs during office and bar hours
- Staff the Farmers Market stand in rotation with other bar team members
Other tasks as required
Due to the changing nature of work practices, or for operational, commercial or technical reasons, it is accepted that the company reserves the right to make changes to individual job descriptions as necessary.
- Previous bar or hospitality industry experience
- Able to work well in a team
- Responsible about hygiene, and health and safety
- Good at paying attention to detail
- Prepared to work on a range of different jobs
- Aptitude for learning
- Good communicator
- Friendly disposition/social with a “yes-can-do” attitude
- Personal Licence
- First aid
- Driving Licence
- An interest in real ales and their production
- Barista experience
- Basic computer competence (e-mail, spreadsheets, word-processing)
- Share Stroud Brewery ethos for sustainability
If you would like to apply to work in our bar and kitchen than please click here